I did some serious chopping in Adobe Premiere Elements and ended up with the clip you see here of our September Gauley River rafting trip. It is a bit long at about 15 minutes or so. We had a blast and intend on returning next year for round 2. Luckily, we did not have one person go overboard from our boat. A big heart-felt "THANKS!" to our friends for having us along.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That makes my river rafting blog look like a sissy!!! Nice job... by the way, how long did it take you to upload that video?!
It only took a few minutes to upload, but the "processing" that blogger does on videos took forever. The DVD is much better quality. If you ever feel the urge to come out next September and run this river, let me know and I'll set it up. Or, if you're doing something wild and crazy in Idaho, let me know - I've got some skymiles to use up.
Post a Comment